- Forty Books About Labor for Children and Youths
- Worker Rights: A Bibliography
- Reprint of Timothy G. Borden’s annotated list of some of the leading works of the literature of American working-class studies.
Click here to see the list.
- Labor in the 1930s is an attempt to cover labor history in the New Deal era. The bibliography contains 268 entries.
- US Department of Labor Digital library
- Organizing the Curriculum: Perspectives on Teaching the US Labor Movement. Rob Linne, Leigh Benin and Adrienne Sosin (Eds). Sense Publishers.
This book is the first book-length treatment of American Labor History in contemporary curriculum and pedagogy and is of interest to teachers, teacher educators, labor educators, and anyone interested in the labor movement.
Home of the American Labor Studies Center